· A candidate that did not go through the formal registration procedure, including the payment of fee, will not be admitted for assessment;
· A candidate who did not come on the scheduled date of assessment or who withdrew by him/herself from an assessment session must pay the required fee again for future assessment. Moreover, fee paid for a specific assessment will not be refunded;
· A candidate who cannot show his registration ID card with its ID number will not be admitted to the assessment room;
· The responsibility of carefully reading the self assessment guide and deciding and signing the agreement for assessment is that of the candidate;
· Fee paid for a specific assessment will not be refunded to a candidate who withdrew from an assessment session or be absent during the assessment schedule. Same candidate must pay again for future assessment.
· A candidate who reports during the assessment but has valid reasons not be continue with the assessment shall be allowed to sit in the next schedule for the same level or unit/s of competence without having to pay the same fee.
· A candidate can appeal an assessment decision based on any of the following grounds:
a. The official process or procedure of assessment has not been followed;
b. Method of assessment has been wrongly applied;
c. When faced with personal bias, bad faith and/or discrimination;
· The candidate should submit his/her appeal letter to the AC on the same date of assessment otherwise would not be treated by the center;
· If the appeal is found to be valid the applicant will be reassessed at the cost of the guilt;
· If the appeal is unacceptable and not valid the applicant him/herself will be penalized by preparing conditions to this end while accepting the appeal;